Episode 7: Resilience Witchcraft with Fermentation
Welcome to the seventh episode of the Science Witch Podcast!
In this episode, Iris rejoins Anjel to talk about resilience witchcraft through fermentation and taking greater control of our food supplies. We also talk a bit about what’s happening in Portland and the world more broadly in terms of both the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as the Movement for Black Lives, including Black Lives Matter. See full show notes below!
If you have any question, thoughts, or feedback, we’d love to hear from you! Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll follow up and, with your permission, share it on an upcoming episode.
Also… please follow us, share this episode out, give us a fabulous rating and let others know about what we’re up to so we can keep growing this sweet little community of ours!
- Waking the Witch: https://www.pamgrossman.com/writing
- Brooklynn Music: http://www.brooklynnmusic.com/
(Witch In Atlanta that makes the Witches against White Supremacy shirt.)
- Southern Fried Witch Podcast: https://southernfriedwitch.com/
- Art of Fermentation by Sandor Katz: https://www.wildfermentation.com/the-art-of-fermentation/
- Video that explains fermentation by ProHomeCooks
- Rachel Pollack
- Latest Witch Wave episode interviewing Rachel Pollack:
One reply on “Episode 7: Resilience Witchcraft with Fermentation”
[…] Resilience Witchcraft and Fermentation – Science Witch Podcast Episode […]